Monday, May 5, 2008

"Do they deliver houses where you are??"

Well, I wrote somewhere that it was only two weeks until our house would be delivered. Ahem...that was a MONTH ago! Hmmm....

Anyway, I was in town today (town is about 30 minutes away) and came back by our property. Guess what I saw?! You can see it here too!! There is a crane there, sitting ready to set our basement walls, and we are STARTING to get excited again.

Several people had the sense that I was confusing houses and pizza! "Greg, they deliver PIZZA. They build houses!" Yeah, I know. It sounds wierd, but if you haven't ever read about modular homes, you should have a look on the net and see the benefits of building a modular home. I HOPE that maybe I can post pictures tomorrow, of a completed set of basement walls and MAYBE the outside of our house...if they deliver (yes deliver) the house tomorrow! WooHoo! Starting to get excited! :-)

3 comments:

Pasha said...

That's exciting news Greg. Let's catch up soon.

Paul.

Rodney Olsen said...

So what's happening with the house? We need updates.

The new Sonshine FM building is now looking like a building. It should be ready by August/September, 5 months ahead of schedule. :)

joydee said...

You are nOt forgotten in this corner of the world! You may think so but one of these days I am going to email you! For now this is my cheat's way of saying HELLO!!!! I hope the house is growing - I'm so glad for you to have this chance.
Love to everyone!!!
Joy.